Friday, April 20, 2012
10 RULES FOR BEING HUMAN!
Ten Rules For Being Human
1. You receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it is yours for the entire period.
2. You learn lessons. You are enrolled in a ful-time informal school called ''life.''
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error and experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as those that ultimately work.
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be repeated to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, then it means there are still lessons to learn.
6. ''There'' is no better place to be than ''here.'' When your ''there'' becomes a ''here'' you will simply obtain another ''there.''
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need is to look, listen and trust. If you don't trust, learn that, too,
10. You may forget and re-learn all this.