Friday, April 20, 2012
Ten Rules For Being Human
1. You receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it is yours for the entire period.
2. You learn lessons. You are enrolled in a ful-time informal school called ''life.''
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error and experimentation. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as those that ultimately work.
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be repeated to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, then it means there are still lessons to learn.
6. ''There'' is no better place to be than ''here.'' When your ''there'' becomes a ''here'' you will simply obtain another ''there.''
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need is to look, listen and trust. If you don't trust, learn that, too,
10. You may forget and re-learn all this.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Jack Schwarz CLICK
---Click on the link and read about Jack Schwarz. Some may be aware of him...already. His books are available for sale online. Enjoy.
---He was really something else, BUT, that is because it is OURSELVES that are something else. I think that we would be more like Jack Schwarz if we allowed ourselves. Human Beings seem to be very good at interfering with processes that tend to be good and helpful for them and get-in-the-way of the naturalness of life.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
---When we think of Easter…I wonder where it is that our attention goes? Is it to eggs and bunnies hopping around? Or, does it go to the cross? Is it Christ being raised from the dead? Or, your thoughts may go to something that I’ve never heard.
---As I see it, the resurrection is the next step in the progression of being yourself. It is accepting yourself on another level that when death is NOT interfered with...it happens naturally. Then it is another step in the growth process.
---Just as a seed must die to become the plant within. The acorn ‘’dies’’ to take root and becomes the tree that is potentially always inside. Humans become the love that is inside. That is why ‘’the love you take is equal to the love you make.’’
---The key that we see running through all of this is that the person becomes more and more integrated and becomes what he/she is slated to become. In humans we see that what actually dies is ones ego or false sense of self and he/she becomes more and more who he/she really is.
---He or she is truly love. It makes much more sense learning the ways of love-by loving and things of that nature then trying to mentally figure this all out. You will understand love by being loving; not by logically trying to suss it out. By adding personalities and emotionalism you just complicate the issue. You end up confusing more than clarifying. Take Care.
The Ultimate in Self-Acceptance